2019 is just around the corner. The number of our readers continues to expand and our commitment to challenge injustice and indifference grows even stronger. I believe that each and every aspect of Genocide survivors’ life is a story worth telling—their opinions, their fears, and their hopes. As I look back on our most-read pieces of 2018, I’m glad that all these aspects won your attention this year.
- Top 5 Rwanda Genocide Survivors on the move in 2018
- Uwacitse ku icumu rya jenoside yakorewe abatutsi ni nde?
- Xi Jinping at Kigali Genocide Memorial: Tribute or Hypocrisy?
- The Dark legacy of #KofiAnnan
- Unrepentant ”genocidaire”…
- Nyuma y’amezi atatu yo “kwibuka twiyubaka”, tunibaze.
- Can Genocide Survivors Forgive the Perpetrators? Happy New year to you all! End. Albert G